Effective Anti-Inflammatory Diet. 25 Useful Recipes ?Table of ContentsIntroduction 4Chapter 1: Breakfast 5Whole Grain Porridge 6Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding 7Nut-Free Chewy Vegan Granola Bars 8Avocado Toast with Egg 9Quinoa Chia Porridge 10Chapter 2: Meat and Poultry 11Garlic Ginger Chicken 12Honey Turmeric Chicken 13Anti-Inflammatory Meat balls 14Thai Beef with Basil 15Chili Beef and Beans 17Chapter 3: Soups and Stews 19Glowing Spiced Lentil Soup 20Lemon Lentil Soup 22Tuscan Bean Soup 23Slow Cooker Soup 25Alkaline Gut Healing Soup 26Chapter 4: Salads 28Kale Broccoli and Apple Slaw 29Spinach Arugula Salad 30Kale Slaw Salad 31Beet and Carrot Salad with Ginger 33Broccoli Salad with Apples and Cranberries 34Chapter 5: Smoothies 35Blueberries Hemp Seed Smoothie 36Energizing Pineapple Smoothie 37Almond Butter Green Smoothie 38Turmeric and Pineapple Smoothie 39Citrus Avocado Smoothie 40Conclusion 41 ?Introduction Inflammation in human body is a chronic ailment which cancause osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, various heart diseases, Alzheimerand Parkinson’s disease, and in some cases cancer also. Modern research onhealthy diet shows that eating anti-inflammatory diet not only reduces thechances of getting these drastic diseases but also slows down the aging processby regularizing sugar and blood levels. Following the anti-inflammatory dietpattern also helps to reduce weight.A healthy anti-inflammatory diet that is widely recommendedby nutrition experts include a large quantity of fruits and vegetables, wholegrains, proteins (plant based e.g.
beans and nuts), fish, fresh herbs and somespices. Fruits and vegetables provide vitamin K and the colour pigment found inthem helps in fighting inflammation. Whole grains like oats, brown rice andbeans are rich in fibre. Herbs and spices are rich in taste and anti-oxidants.All these ingredients in different combinations can provide a healthy anddelicious meal. This book is about top 25 anti-inflammatory recipes that youcan make easily at home without any effort. Let’s get started!Chapter 1: Breakfast? Whole GrainPorridge Cooking Time: 5 mins Servings: 1 Ingredients½ cup cooked brown rice¼ cup hemp seeds¼ cup raw walnuts2 tablespoons chopped dates1 teaspoon cinnamon¼ cup almond milk1 teaspoon maple syrup Method1.
Take asaucepan and put all ingredients in it.2. Heat overmedium heat.3. Add moremilk if required.4. Removefrom heat when soft and creamy.
5. Serve andenjoy! ?Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding Cooking Time: 2 hours 5 mins Servings: 1 Ingredients2 tablespoons chia seeds2 tablespoons hemp seeds1 tablespoon cocoa powder4 large chopped dates½ cup milk2 chopped strawberries Method1. Put allingredients in a blender.
2. Blenduntil combined thoroughly.3. Thenplace in refrigerator for 2 hours.4.
Top withchopped strawberries.5. Enjoy!Nut-Free Chewy Vegan Granola Bars Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 10 Ingredients2 ½ cup Thompson raisins3 tablespoons maple syrup½ cup tahini2 cups oats1 cup sunflower seeds½ cup chocolate chips Method1. Blendraisins in blender until they break down.
2. Put allingredients except chocolate chips in the blender and mix again.3. Then pourmixture in a bowl and add chocolate chips.
4. Mix againuntil well combined.5. Now pourit in a baking pan in square shape.6.
Pressfirmly from top and leave in fridge for 3 hours.7. Thenremove and cut in 10 bars.8. Enjoy!Avocado Toast with Egg Cooking Time: 15 mins Servings: 1 Ingredients1 slice brown bread1 ½ teaspoon ghee½ avocado½ cup spinach1 egg¼ teaspoon Red pepper flakes Method1. Take apan and fry bread in ghee.2. Spreadavocado on the toast.
3. Addspinach on top of avocado.4. Top witha poached egg.5. Sprinklered pepper flakes and enjoy!?Quinoa Chia Porridge Cooking Time: 8 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients1 cup pure milk2 cups cooked quinoa1 cup frozen blueberries1 pinch cinnamon powder2 teaspoons honey1 tablespoon chia seeds2 tablespoons roasted walnuts Method1.
Take asaucepan and add quinoa and milk in it.2. Warm overlow heat for a few minutes while stirring.3. Stir innuts, cinnamon powder and berries.4. Whenevenly warm remove from heat.
5. Now stirin honey.6. Top withchia seeds or fruit slices.Chapter 2: Meat and Poultry?Garlic Ginger Chicken Cooking Time: 40 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients4 boneless chicken breasts3 minced garlic cloves3 tablespoons chopped ginger2 tablespoons olive oil4 teaspoons lime juice Method1.
Cutchicken in small pieces.2. Take alarge plastic bag and put olive oil, ginger and garlic in it.3. Putchicken in the bag and seal it from top.4. Place thebag in refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinate.
5. Take outthe chicken and grill, basting with marinade.6. Grilluntil cooked through.7.
Serve hotand enjoy! Honey Turmeric Chicken Cooking Time: 15 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients4 boneless chicken thighs, skin on2 minced garlic cloves1 tablespoon honey1 teaspoon soy sauce1 pinch turmeric powder1 pinch salt1 tablespoon olive oil Method1. In alarge bowl mix together all the ingredients except oil.2. Pour oilin a skillet and heat on medium heat.3. Transferchicken to it and cook through until golden brown on both sides.4.
Servehot.?Anti-Inflammatory Meat balls Cooking Time: 25 mins Servings: 4 Ingredients2 pounds ground beef1 tablespoon lime juice3 tablespoon chopped cilantro4 minced garlic cloves1 teaspoon ground gingerSalt to taste Method1. Preheatoven to 350 degrees F.2. Line alarge baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Take abowl and mix together all ingredients in it.4. Form 12meat balls from the batter.5. Place onbaking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until brown.6.
Serve hotwith any sauce of choice.?Thai Beef with Basil Cooking Time: 20 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients1 shredded carrot4 green chopped onions½ teaspoon fish sauce1 teaspoon honey1 teaspoon lime juice1 teaspoon sesame oil1 pound ground beef1 teaspoon ginger juice1 teaspoon garlic sauceSalt and pepper to taste½ cup chopped basil leaves Method1. Mixtogether onions, fish sauce, honey, lime juice in a bowl and set aside.2. Heatsesame oil in a skillet on medium heat.
3. Addground beef and cook until brown.4. Stir inginger juice, garlic sauce, salt and basil.
5. Cook forat least 5 minutes.6.
Serve ina bowl and top with fresh vegetables.?Chili Beef and Beans Cooking Time: 15 mins Servings: 3 Ingredients5 ounces diced beef1 chopped onion2 diced carrots14 ounces mixed beans2 diced tomato1 teaspoon cumin1 teaspoon chili paste1 teaspoon ginger1 cup water3 tablespoons cooking oil Method1. Heat oilin a pan and add beef, chili and cumin.2. Fry for 2minutes and set aside in a bowl.3. Pourlittle more oil in the pan and fry onions and carrots in it.4.
Then addbeans and remaining spices.5. Addtomatoes and cook for 5 more minutes.6. Add waterwhen required and simmer for a few minutes.7.
Then putbeef back in the pan and stir for a minute.8. Servewith brown rice or bread.
?Chapter 3: Soups and Stews Glowing Spiced Lentil Soup Cooking Time: 20 mins Servings: 5 Ingredients1 ½ tablespoons olive oil1 large diced onion2 minced garlic cloves2 teaspoons ground turmeric1 teaspoon ground cumin½ teaspoon cinnamon powder1 pinch ground cardamom1 cup diced tomatoes1 cup coconut milk2 tablespoons red lentilsSalt and black pepper to taste1 cup baby spinach2 teaspoons lime juice Method1. Place alarge pot on medium heat and saute onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes.2.
Stir incumin, turmeric, cinnamon and cardamom.3. Add tomatoes,coconut milk, lentils, salt and pepper.
4. Increaseheat and bring to boil.5. Whenboiled reduced heat and let cook for 20 minutes.6.
Turn offheat and mix in spinach.7. Pour limejuice, salt and pepper to taste.8. Serve insoup bowls and enjoy.
?Lemon Lentil Soup Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 mins Servings: 7 Ingredients1 ½ tablespoons olive oil1 diced onion1 cup diced carrots1 cup diced celerySalt to taste2 minced garlic cloves2 teaspoons grated ginger2 tablespoons vegetable broth2 cup green lentils1 teaspoon lemon juice Method1. In a panheat oil and put onion, carrots, celery and salt in it.2. Cook forabout 5 minutes then add garlic and ginger.3. Addturmeric, lentils and broth.
4. Lower theflame and cook for 45 minutes.5. Stir inlime juice and simmer for more 30 minutes.6. Serve andenjoy!Tuscan Bean Soup Cooking Time: 50 mins Servings: 6 Ingredients1 ½ tablespoons olive oil1 chopped onion1 chopped carrot2 tablespoons chopped celery2 minced garlic cloves2 cups chopped tomatoes4 cups tinned cannellini beans4 cups waterSalt and pepper to taste¼ cup chopped basil leaves Method1.
Fryonions, celery and garlic in water.2. Oncetender add carrot and tomatoes.3.
Breakdown the tomatoes with spoon.4. Cook for20 minutes.5.
Now addwater, cannellini beans, salt and pepper and cook for another 20 minutes on lowflame.6. Oncecooked and beans are soft, stir in olive oil and basil leaves.7. Serve hotand enjoy!?Slow Cooker Soup Cooking Time: 4 hour 30 mins Servings: 6 Ingredients2 cups diced tomatoes1 chopped onion½ cup diced carrots½ cup diced celery2 cups bone broth1 tablespoon turmericSalt and pepper to taste1 tablespoon dried basil1 cup coconut milk Method1. Combineall ingredients except milk in slow cooker.2.
Stir wellto mix ingredients and cook for 4 hours on medium low flame.3. Whencooked use blender to smooth out the soup.
4. Stir incoconut milk.5. Seasonwith salt and pepper.6.
Garnishwith little olive oil and serve.?Alkaline Gut Healing Soup Cooking Time: 25 mins Servings: 4 Ingredients1 cup lentils1 diced avocado1 chopped potato1 cup chopped spinach2 diced carrots 2 tablespoons chopped dill½ cup chopped cashews3 minced garlic cloves1 chopped onion1 tablespoon coconut oil Method1. Preparelentils and set aside.2. Gentlywarm onion and garlic in coconut oil in a pan.3. Addpotatoes and carrots and mix well.4.
Now addvegetable stock and cook for 10 minutes.5. Whencooked add lentils and simmer for 5 more minutes.6. Transferthis mixture to blender and stir in avocado, spinach and dill.7. Blenduntil smooth.
8. Sprinklecashews and drizzle olive oil before serving.?Chapter 4: Salads ?Kale Broccoli and Apple Slaw Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 8 Ingredients4 chopped bunches kale2 cups shredded broccoli1 cup sunflower seeds1 cup roasted almonds1 cup dry cranberries2 cups diced apples3 tablespoons shredded goat cheese1 sliced avocado Method1. Take alarge serving bowl.2. Toss allingredients in it and mix together.3.
Enjoy!?Spinach Arugula Salad Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients1 medium bunch spinach1 bunch arugula1 small bunch chopped parsley1 chopped celery stick1 grated beet1 sliced yellow pepper1 tablespoon Dulse Seaweed Flakes Method1. Mix allgreen ingredients in a large bowl.2. Addcelery, yellow pepper and beet.3.
Top withseaweed on top.4. Serve andenjoy!?Kale Slaw Salad Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients2 cups chopped kale1 teaspoon lime juice1 ½ cup chopped red cabbage1 cup grated carrot2 tablespoons chopped cilantro1 tablespoon pumpkin seedsFor Dressing1 tablespoons maple syrup1 teaspoon lime juice1 tablespoon lime juice1 tablespoon grated gingerSalt and water as required Method1. Fortenderizing kale. massage it with lemon juice.2.
Take abowl and mix together kale, red cabbage and carrot.3. Now whisktogether dressing ingredients in a bowl.4. Pourdressing over kale mixture and stir to combine.
5. Addcilantro and pumpkin seeds and mix again.6. Serve andenjoy!?Beet and Carrot Salad with Ginger Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 1 Ingredients½ cup grated beets½ cup grated carrots1 tablespoon apple juice1 tablespoon olive oil1 pinch minced gingerSalt to taste Method1. In a bowlmix together, beet and carrots.2. In aseparate small bowl mix together apple juice, oil, ginger and salt.
3. Drizzlethis mixture on salad mixture.4. Tossgently and enjoy!?Broccoli Salad with Apples and Cranberries Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 4 Ingredients3 cups broccoli florets½ cup dry cranberries3 tablespoon sunflower seeds2 chopped apples½ chopped red onionFor Dressing1 cup yoghurt2 tablespoons mustard2 teaspoons honey Method1. Combineall the salad ingredients in a large bowl.2. Blendtogether yoghurt, mustard and honey in a small bowl.3.
Pourdressing over the salad and toss gently.4. Serveimmediately or chill before serving.?Chapter 5: Smoothies ?Blueberries Hemp Seed Smoothie Cooking Time: 5 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients1 cup frozen blueberries2 tablespoons hemp seeds1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder½ cup fresh spinach1 teaspoon chlorella powder1 ½ cup unsweetened milk Method1. Put allingredients in a blender.2. Blenduntil smooth and thick.3.
Serve inglass and enjoy!?Energizing Pineapple Smoothie Cooking Time: 7 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients1 cup cold green tea2 cups chopped kale1 cup chopped pineapple½ cup cucumber½ cup mango chunks1 small banana1 teaspoon chopped ginger1 pinch turmeric powder1 pinch chopped mint leaves1 tablespoon chia seeds Method1. Put allingredients in a blender except chia seeds.2. Blenduntil smooth and creamy.3. Add chiaseeds and give just a second blend.
4. Toss icecubes and serve.Almond Butter Green Smoothie Cooking Time: 5 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients1 cup almond milk2 tablespoons almond butter1 small banana1 cup baby spinach1 pinch cinnamon powder1 pinch ground nutmeg Method1. Put allingredients in a blender.2. Blenduntil smooth and creamy.3. Toss icecubes and serve.
?Turmeric and Pineapple Smoothie Cooking Time: 5 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients1 ½ cup chopped pineapple1 teaspoon turmeric powder2 cups coconut milk1 teaspoon coconut oil1 pinch vanilla powder1 pinch ground cinnamon1 pinch ground ginger1 tablespoon chia seeds Method1. Put allingredients in a blender.2. Blenduntil smooth and creamy.
3. Toss icecubes and serve.?Citrus Avocado Smoothie Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 2 Ingredients1 chopped avocado1 large banana1 cup orange juice1 tablespoon lime juice1 cup milk1 teaspoon vanilla extract Method1. Put allingredients in a blender.
2. Blenduntil smooth and creamy.3. Serve andenjoy!?Conclusion I want to thank you with sincere gratitude and congratulateyou on downloading “Effective Anti-Inflammatory Diet. 25 useful recipes!” whichpresents a unique collection of 25 healthy and delicious recipes to fulfil yourdesire of having tasty and anti-inflammatory diet. I wish this book providedyou the best recipes for you to make easily at home and enjoy them with yourloved ones.
I hope you have liked trying all the recipes of this book andenjoyed the mesmerizing taste and aroma of each recipe.Once again thank you so much and I wish you good luck!